ERA-Can+ promotes cooperation between the European Union and Canada in science, technology and innovation with a broad range of activities.
These activities include…
- Publishing guides to support applicants on Horizon 2020 and Canadian programmes
- Preparing reports on Canada-EU STI policies and programmes
- Monitoring of joint projects
- Providing active support on both sides of the Atlantic through training/info sessions, an online helpdesk, webinars on special issues, roundtables on societal challenges, an up-to-date online event calendar, …
ERA-Can+ is structured according to three inter-connected pillars:
Enrich the EU-Canada policy dialogue
- identify areas of mutual interest
- develop implementation plans to advance cross-Atlantic research activities
analysis of Canadian and European policies, programmes and project participation for further understanding of existing Canadian and European cooperation and opportunities for increased collaboration. Download the ERA-Can+ STI observatory report here.
Stimulate transatlantic research and innovation cooperation
- raise awareness of the opportunities available
- provide support to researchers and innovators
- between programme owners, sector leaders and networks in Europe and Canada
- support the Canadian network of National Contact Points (NCP).
- prepare a feasibility study for a joint EU Member State Liaison Office in Ottawa
Download the ERA-Can+ project leaflet here: