List of all results
In the list below the reports of all ERA-Can+ Roundtables can be downloaded.
- Arctic Health and Wellness Roundtable – July 6, 2015, Paris (organised by CNRS)
- Marine and ICT Roundtable – October 19, 2015, Lisbon (organised by ZSI)
- Nano for food Roundtable – February 29, 2016, Ottawa (organised by Universities Canada)
- Aeronautics Roundtable at the 8th CRIAQ Research Forum, April 27, 2016, Montreal (coordinated by Universities Canada)
- Marshalling Incubators to Build Global Companies – May 8-11, 2016, Galway (organised by PPF)
- Big Data and Health Roundtable- May 25, 2016, Saint-Martin d’Hères (organised by CNRS)
The ERA-Can+ project is pleased to invite you to its next webinar for Canadians on EUREKA for Canadians on September 28, 2016.
The webinar will be hosted by PT-DLR and features our experts from EUREKA Secretariat, DLR Project Management Agency, Austrian Research Promotion Agency and National Research Council Canada. It addresses Canadians that are interested in EUREKA and Eurostars funding opportunities to collaborate with Europe. Read more
CNRS presents an ERA-Can+ Information Session in Paris, France, on the 14th of September 2016.
Date: 14 September 2016, 17:30 – 19:00
Venue: Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris, Maison des Etudiants Canadiens, Salon Wilson, 31 Boulevard Jourdan, 75014 Paris, France Read more
The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) is the Canadian federal funding agency for academic research in the fields of natural sciences and engineering. The agency supports university students in their advanced studies, promotes discovery research and fosters innovation by encouraging Canadian companies to participate and invest in postsecondary research projects. Read more
In the year of the celebrations of 20 years since the signing of the Canada-EU S&T Agreement, along with 40 years of diplomatic relations between Europe and Canada, and lastly, 10 years of the ERA-Can platform, the ERA-Can+ project (/) has the pleasure to invite you to the final ERA-Can+ event which will be held in Rome the 15th of September at the Embassy of Canada, Via Salaria, 243.
DLR PT and its ERA-Can+ partners are helping European researchers access potential sources of European and Canadian funding. The information sessions feature presentations of Canadian Funding Programmes open to Europeans, EU/German cooperation initiatives towards Canada and shows best practice examples of EU/Germany – Canadian collaboration. The sessions are free of charge and open to everyone interested. Read more