The ERA-Can+ project is pleased to invite you to its next webinar for Canadians on Horizon 2020 (H2020) on September 20, 2016.
The webinar will be hosted by PT-DLR and addresses Canadian proposers, who already have a basic knowledge about the EU Framework Programme in support of Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020. If you are not yet familiar with Horizon 2020, please listen to the previous webinars:
- ‘Introduction to H2020’, available on our website /news/era-can-webinar-on-horizon-2020 or follow this link directly: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p39onein2oe
- ‘Legal and Financial Issues of H2020’, available on our website /canada/webinar-legal-financial-h2020/ or follow this link directly: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p69sqoae6gn/.
Nina Schüle, Administrator at PT-DLR, will present legal and financial issues of H2020 covering therewith eligible costs (budget shifts –changes in H2020), indirect costs, reporting (continuous reporting, periodic reporting including Part A, Part B and use of resources), time recording and currency exchange. Please note that the topics might be subject to change. The panelist will also be available to answer questions raised by the audience. This webinar builds upon the previous ERA-Can+ webinar on legal and financial issues of H2020.
All documentation around this webinar can be downloaded here:
- Recording: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p9gajgdi66r/
- Presentation slides: webinar_h2020_legal-and-financial-issues-final
- Q&A document: qa_webinar-h2020-administrative-basics-2-0
Please note that the webinar is targeted to a Canadian audience.
All ERA-Can+ webinars are recorded and made available on the ERA-Can+ project website. The webinars are available in English only.
Registration details are as follows:
Legal and Financial Issues of H2020 2.0
When: 20/09/2016, 11:00 am EST
Duration: approx. 60 minutes
To join the meeting: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/h2020legalandfinancial2/
If you have not previously participated in an Adobe Connect meeting before you may wish to
- Test your connection: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- Familiarize yourself with the software: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html